Homestay Village Unit 074
Independent Living Unit
Privately positioned villa set amongst quality gardensOperated by Lendlease, Homestay Village offers resort style living for over 55’s, looking for quality living within a safe and secure environment. This great little community has a whole host of amenities including a heated pool and spa, computer room, billiard table and at the heart of it all, the Clubhouse that hosts many different activities throughout the week.
Ideally located in the heart of a well-established suburb, just moments away from an array of shops, restaurants and cafes, is this beautiful village with a home just waiting for your personal touch. From the moment you arrive, a feeling of relaxation will wash over you.
- Private and secure three-bedroom or two bedrooms plus study villa
- Set in a quiet location of the village amongst lovely gardens
- Beautifully refreshed with new paint, carpets and window treatments
- Modern style kitchen with quality appliances
- Master bedroom with ensuite
- Entertain family and friends with covered outdoor courtyard area
- Close to a host of Village amenities and facilities
- Reverse cycle air conditioning and ceiling fans
- Solar panels
Buying your new home in a retirement village is a little different from buying a traditional home. Homestay Village is a purpose-built community for over 55’s and operates under the WA Retirement Villages Act where you will receive a lease loan for your home.
Choose your way to retire with Lendlease and ask about our new contract options.
Your home is your sanctuary, and your safety is important. With a 24-hour emergency call system, nightly security patrols, CCTV video surveillance, street and walkway lighting and an active neighbourhood watch culture, Homestay Village is a community where you can feel safe and secure.
We welcome you to book a village tour and learn more about the homes currently available by calling 1800 550 550.
*Photographs are for illustrative purposes. Some images may depict items not provided by Lendlease within the units such as furniture and other decorative items.
Floorplan & interactive tours